Lupus & Familiaris Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L&F Main RP

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

L&F Main RP Empty L&F Main RP

Post by Lupin Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:15 pm

Nestled in the quiet section of downtown is a street that time, along with everyone else, seems to have forgotten about. The road is uneven brick, the sidewalks dusty, and the buildings neglected, however the place has a certain charm that the more modern sections of downtown seem to be missing.

You didn't mean to end up here, you just made a wrong turn. Or two, or three. The street lamps are dull, and the absence of light starts to cause you unease, despite the old fashioned charm of the little road. You pick up your pace, footsteps echoing off the cobblestones in a way you've only heard in movies.

The sky is dark and it's raining now, a light drizzle that seems harmless enough from the outside, but causes a chill that runs the length of your spine. Your breath is visible in front of your eyes, and youre starting to regret your misguided confidence in your sense of direction.

Halfway down the road, a neon sign hangs bright and out of place against the dark backdrop of old street and poor weather. It draws you closer, both out of curiousity, and simple despiration. Any shelter from the deepening chill is surely a welcome one. You look up as you get to the doorway of the building with the lit beacon (at least, that's how it feels, given your current situation), and notice that some of the lettering flickers. Fitting, given the broken state of the rest of the street.

You push open the heavy wooden door, desperate now to just be out of the rain, and it makes an anguished sounding creak. Warm air, the smell of food, the sound of music, and comfort lighting wash over you as you enter the foyer of the building. There's a large chalkboard sign propped up against the wall, and you stoop to read it. Someone has haphazardly scrawled across the board in white chalk:

"Welcome to Lupus & Familiaris Lounge.

Welcome to the party.
"
Lupin
Lupin
Admin

https://lupinzpack.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

L&F Main RP Empty Re: L&F Main RP

Post by MeghanNeko Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:19 am

Meghan heard the door creak open and whirled around, her black and silver fur gleaming in the light from Lupin's stage. "Hi! Welcome to Lupus & Familiaris!" She flashed her teeth in a wide grin. "Can I get your name, please?"
MeghanNeko
MeghanNeko

Location : *Is wolf chasing that fluffy pink unicorn that apparently likes to dance on rainbows*

http://rollingthunder.boards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Treacy Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:43 am

Wearing one of his favorite crop tops with mesh underneath, Treacy opened the door to the lounge with force, making sure he had announced his presence to those within. The first to acknowledge him was Meghan, a server he recognized from his previous visits. He snorted in distaste when she asked for his name. "Should know who I am by now, shouldn't ya?" the mutt exclaimed, insulted by the fact that he apparently hadn't done enough to leave a lasting impression on the lounge and that she failed to recognize him. Without waiting to see her reaction, he walked past her to an empty bar stool and sat down, a sour look still lingering on his face.

Treacy
Treacy

Back to top Go down

Post by MeghanNeko Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:29 pm

"Oh Treacy! Hey how are you?" The black and silver fur on her face became warm as she felt ashamed that her vision was not as great as her friends. Putting on her hostess smile once more, Meghan followed Treacy to his bar stool. " Can I get you an appetizer or a drink to start off with? And I'm rreally sorry that I didn't recognize you. I.. I haven't been very alert lately. College hunting drains you." Ashamed once more for telling Treacy her personal story, she mumbled another apology.
MeghanNeko
MeghanNeko

Location : *Is wolf chasing that fluffy pink unicorn that apparently likes to dance on rainbows*

Back to top Go down

Post by Treacy Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:21 pm

He narrowed his eyes to thin blue slits as he heard Meghan speaking to him, still dissatisfied with the situation. He could tell by her tone and the look on her face when he glanced at her that she was ashamed with herself and she offered him an apology, explaining how hunting for colleges had taken up her energy. For a second Treacy felt some sympathy for her -- his job waiting tables and dishwashing was demanding and often left him exhausted. Still, was he really not doing enough around here to make himself instantly recognizable? Perhaps he had to step it up some. "Yeah well, at least you can afford college," he replied with a low grumble. "I'll be lucky if I can afford to get a few drinks here! I'm kinda in the mood for something sweet and fruity, got anything like that?" His mood lightened at his last sentence as he realized just how much he wanted a drink that tasted just as colorful as it looked, and he flashed Meghan a small toothy grin accompanied with a wink.

Treacy
Treacy

Back to top Go down

Post by MeghanNeko Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:30 pm

Meghan blushed as Treacy asked for a fruity drink, and she was all too happy to oblige. "Will a margarita do?" She flashed a wide white smile and winked her yellow eyes back at him. If he was going to flirt, well then she could too.
MeghanNeko
MeghanNeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximilian Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:39 pm

I had just arrived from my delivery driving shift over at some doughnut shop, thankfully being spared the time to change into a different outfit—suitable for an L&F server, of course—and grab a bite to eat before heading over to the lounge. Because of my silly little mistakes when I was younger, I was stuck here—frantically racing from job to job in a desperate attempt to get cash. If I were any wiser, none of this would have happened. I'd have a stable occupation instead of running errands for just about everyone in this city. Oh well. What could I do now?

My precious golden chariot was, well, a dump. It was run-down and looked like a bunch of edgy teens beat it with golf clubs. Believe me, I was just as surprised as anyone else was to find out that this thing could even go at a stable speed and not explode. But it did, and I soon discovered that it could play my tunes even better, which is why one would hear the sweet, sweet sounds of Lemmy Kilmister and Mötorhead blaring from my car. I pull up and abruptly stop, reluctant to step out of the vehicle and wipe the last of my $1 cheeseburger off of my lips. At the sight of the lounge, I release a sigh. Lupus and Familiaris. This was where the party was...for those lucky patrons. I'm not a huge fan of my job, but I sure love the place itself and that atmosphere it gives off. Alright, alright, enough gaping. I had work to do and customers to serve, and they weren't going to sit around for their lax waiter to walk through those doors with a goofy-looking grin. Quickly I rush onward to the back entrance, presumably employees-only, to get started for tonight.

I finally step out to find Meghan and...Treacy, was it? That sounded right. Offering the both of them a smile I only hope seemed polite, I nod silently in their direction in acknowledgement before looking around the lounge. Hmm, a tad slow, but that was alright. It'd surely pick up, what with that downpour just outside and people looking to shelter themselves from it.
Maximilian
Maximilian

http://psychosocial-flea.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MeghanNeko Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:02 pm

Meghan looked up as the door creaked once more, and she beamed enthusiastically as Maximillian walked in for his shift. "Hey! Do you mind covering for me so I can go roll up my wondows? I had no idea it would start pouring like this." She hopped from foot to foot anxiously; her brother Chandler had made it big in acting and bought her a brand new Volkswagen Jetta for her birthday and she hated to ruin the seats already.
MeghanNeko
MeghanNeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximilian Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:59 pm

"Heya, Meghan." Cover for her? Well, I just got here! I'm happy to see someone actually remembers who I am—I try to steer clear of unnecessary small talk—and I click my tongue at that. Why not? Either way I'd be working. And it'd only be for a little bit, so there was no use moping around and whining about it. "Uh, sure. Go ahead," I finally reply with a quick, subtle motion of my muzzle towards the door.
Maximilian
Maximilian

Back to top Go down

Post by MeghanNeko Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:53 pm

Meghan smiled and nidded to Maximillian. "Thanks! Treacy ordered a sweet fruity drink but I haven't been able to make him anything yet." Grabbing her jacket, she ran out to her car and rolled up the windows. Running back inside, she hung her jacket back up and decided to take her break; after all, she had been there a majority of the afternoon. "Do you mind if I take like ten minutes? I've beem here for a few hours now..."
MeghanNeko
MeghanNeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Treacy Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:40 pm

Treacy's already wide grin grew even wider, to a comical degree, when his advances toward Meghan were returned with a wink and a smile. Most of the time people didn't appreciate his flirtatious nature. He nodded in response to the suggestion of a margarita, how he hadn't had one of those in a while. He was about to take his flirtations a step up when he was interrupted; Meghan had asked Maximilian to cover for her while she went off to shut her car windows. It sounded like she was going to take a break too. Slightly irritated, his light blue gaze left Meghan and turned to her coworker, Maximilian. "Hey Max!" he shouted louder than he needed to. "Why don't you give me some entertainment while I wait for that margarita? How'd you get those nasty scars on your face? I've got a few of my own with some funny stories behind em, I'll show you mine if you show me yours." Treacy felt a bit out of the loop; Maximilian typically kept to himself and he hardly knew anything about him. The only thing he could think of to poke fun at were his scars and maybe his accent, but he didn't seem to be one to lose his temper easily. He wasn't really making fun of his scars either, mostly because he was curious to know how they happened and to gain some insight on what went on in Max's life outside of the lounge.

Treacy
Treacy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittea Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:15 am

Yas entered through the back door, still in her patrol uniform, and quickly ducked into the employee restroom to change into a polo and khakis. A couple minutes later she ventured out to the front of house, sat down in her usual corner, and grabbed a menu out of habit, already knowing what she was going to get. She said nothing to anyone.
Kittea
Kittea

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximilian Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:15 pm

My eyes quickly flash over to Yas before I remain focused on Treacy. Oh boy. Just like any other person with some kind of facial deformity, I didn't like my scars. Hell, everytime I saw them in the mirror I had the urge to just smash it with my bare hands in a fit of unnecessary rage. But that'll only cause more trouble—my dwelling was already dirty as is, and broken glass in a bathroom wasn't a good idea. At all. People asked, of course, and I would find myself unsure of what to say. My first thought is to just mutter something venomous under my breath, but that would put a damper on the spirit and joy L&F seems to radiate. Wouldn't you like to know? I have to think of something instead of just stand there like an idiot. "Uh...I got into a few tussles when I was younger. That's all," I manage to spit out, trying to make it as short and sweet as I possibly could. That wasn't false, but it wasn't exactly the whole story. Yes, believe it or not, I am that stereotypical Italian-American New Yorker mafia guy. Well, was. And I wasn't an active killer. I was too scared to pull the trigger. Maybe I would have some guts if I just stayed there.
Maximilian
Maximilian

Back to top Go down

Post by MeghanNeko Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:32 pm

Meghan listened as she ate her snack. I didn't know that about Max... Blushing at the thought of him, she hid her face and continued eating. Looking to Yas, she nodded to the owner and said, "Hello." Looking back to Max once more, she wondered what else she didn't know about him, and she wondered if her crush on him was obvious.
MeghanNeko
MeghanNeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittea Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:02 pm

Yas offered only a dismissive wave to Meghan to acknowledge her greeting before gesturing for Olive, who strutted over to the corner booth.

"You're late today, what do you want." said Olive with an overt air of sass before snatching the menu from Yas.

"You know, I can let you go any time I want," Yas responded, showing no emotion before both she and Olive broke into laughter. "I just want a Reuben and a pot of black tea," Yas stated, still chuckling.

"Dammit Yas, I already had a mocha made up for you. You always screw everything up." Olive sighed.

"I'll take that too then, it was a long day." Yas rebutted.

"I'm sure you'll tell me all about it, you always do." Olive stated, turning back to the counter.
Kittea
Kittea

Back to top Go down

Post by Treacy Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:47 pm

Treacy took note of Maximilian's pause before answering his question, along with the vagueness of his response. "A few tussles?" the mutt replied with an eyebrow raised, making sure to emphasize how he knew Max wasn't telling him the whole story. "You don't strike me as the type to go around starting fights." He paused as he heard a door open, turning his narrow face to see the Lounge's owner, Yas, conversing with Olive. Not particularly interested, his attention returned to Maximilian. He considered the possibility of continuing to press him for more information, but decided against it. Not only did he want that margarita, he wanted to show off his own previous injuries. He grabbed the side of his lip and pulled it back to reveal a set of faintly yellow teeth, one of the smaller premolars missing on the right side. "I lost this guy to my boyfriend, I put a spider in my mouth to scare him with it -- big muscley guy and his worst fear is spiders -- and damn, did he punch me HARD! It popped right out! I've got it in a box at home in case I ever need it again." Treacy laughed at his own story, his memory of the event swimming in his head.

Treacy
Treacy

Back to top Go down

Post by MeghanNeko Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:49 pm

Meghan listened as Treacy told his story, and she couldn't help but giggle as he said that his boyfriend punched him over a spider. "Oh I hate spiders. I probably would have punched you too in all honesty." Pausing, she added, "Max, what's your biggest fear?"
MeghanNeko
MeghanNeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupin Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:00 pm

"Hilarious," Lupin snorted, overhearing the guy talking to Max. Coming up to the bar, Lupin sat himself on the barstool beside the mutt, a regular here, although he hadn't asked his name before. Nodding to Max and Meghan, who was commenting on the regulars spider story, Lupin turned back to the mutt, flashing an awkwardly lopsided grin before adding, in an attempted lighter tone, "why don't 'cha put that tooth under your pillow an' make a couple bucks?" As he spoke, his eyes darted to the lounge area in a search for Olive, desperate to order a drink. Hours of sitting at a piano were talking their toll on him, and he was itching for some booze and a hell of a long smoke break. Spotting Olive's bright blue hair, he tried to get her attention, but she seemed busy with Yas (when did she get here?). Looking away, he focused back on the trio at the bar, just as Meghan was starting to ask Max a question.
Lupin
Lupin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittea Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:14 pm

Olive scurried back to the bar, stopping behind Lupin and hitting him(maybe a bit too hard) on his elbow.

"What do want hon', don't think I didn't notice you eyeing me." Olive snarked, rounding the corner of the bar. She put the ticket for Yas' order in the window. "If you don't say something Lanky Legs I'm going to skip you and take this drink over to Ash."
Kittea
Kittea

Back to top Go down

Post by MeghanNeko Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:20 pm

Meghan finished her snack and took her place behind the bar once more. Whipping up Treacy's margarita, she asked Lupin, "Hey whipe we are on the subject... What is your biggest fear?" Turning to Treacy, she set his drink in front of him. "There you are; I am sorry for the wait but my stomach was eatin itself inside out." Winking at the regular, she awaited Lupin and Max's answers.
MeghanNeko
MeghanNeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupin Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:10 pm

Lupin jumped as something hit his elbow. He spun around to see Olive turning the corner of the bar, addressing him as she pinned up Yas' order. Watching her through narrowed eyes, Lupin let out an exasperated huff as he heard "lanky legs." He hated the nickname, and folded his arms in towards his body as if to hide them as he ordered a drink. "Whiskey on the rocks sweet'eart, an' you don't gotta be so rude," he sniffed.

He heard Meghan asking something, and turned back to her.
"Deep water. Really scary stuff, ya know?" He answered, eyeing the colorful margarita Meghan was placing in front of the mutt. Damn, it looked good. He shook his head and returned the question, "what 'bout you Meg, what are you the most afraid of? Some'ow I don't think its spiders..."

Last edited by Lupin on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lupin
Lupin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittea Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:24 pm

Olive let out a huff, "Why do I even ask anymore, I'll grab it in a second hon, let me just take care of Ash over here." Olive hurried back over to Yas with the now room temperature coffee and unceremoniously threw it in front of her with a clank. "There you go dear, and your order is in."

Yas picked up the cup and brought it near her lips and paused, "It's cold." She said, glaring at Olive.

"Hey hon', I said it earlier, you're late." Olive replied.

"Whatever, criminals don't have a 9-5 schedule you know." Yas rebutted before taking a sip.

Olive walked back to the bar and grabbed the cheapest bottle of whiskey under the bar. Covering the makeshift label with her hand she poured a splash into a pint glass half full of ice and slammed it in front of Lupin. "Here, the Old Fashioned glasses are in the wash so that's what you get hon'."
Kittea
Kittea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupin Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:40 pm

"You're the light of my life Oli," Lupin rolled his eyes, flashing heavily stained teeth in a sneer as Olive poured his drink. Reaching out for the glass, he muttered under his breath, "You're like highbeams in a rearview mirror, you pain-'n-my-ass." Throwing his head back, he downed the drink quickly and tossed a bill at the otter as he waited for Meghan's response.
Lupin
Lupin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittea Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:47 pm

"I heard that Lanky. Do you even know how to drive?" Olive snapped back before throwing a dish towel at the scraggly looking wolf.
Kittea
Kittea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupin Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:58 pm

"Course I do. D'you know how to manage a bar, cause you're doin' a shit job at it," Lupin stuck out his tongue, throwing the dish towel back at Olive. He was dying for a cigarette now, but he figured it could wait one more moment as he ordered another drink. "'Ey Oli, give me one'n those margaritas," he gestured towards the colorful drink Meghan had handed the mutt.
Lupin
Lupin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next