Lupus & Familiaris Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L&F Main RP

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

L&F Main RP - Page 2 Empty Re: L&F Main RP

Post by Kittea Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:15 am

"Fine hon' but only 'cause you're a cutie." Olive said with a smirk and a wink. She mixed up a margarita and poured it into a wine glass before handing it to him. "This time it's just because I hate you."
Kittea
Kittea

Back to top Go down

Post by MeghanNeko Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:39 am

Meghan blushed as Lupin asked her what her biggest fear was. "I mean it sounds so stupid so don't judge me. I'm mist afraid of not being noticed by the people that I like in life...." Making sure not to look at Max, she trained her haze on Lupin and playfully stuck a bright yellow umbrella in his margarita. Winking, she made herself a margarita and took a sip. She was still waiting for Max's answer.
MeghanNeko
MeghanNeko

Location : *Is wolf chasing that fluffy pink unicorn that apparently likes to dance on rainbows*

http://rollingthunder.boards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupin Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:37 pm

Lupin flipped Olive off as he grabbed his abomination of a drink, and shot Meghan a sympathetic look when he heard her answer. "Don' worry 'bout how it sounds," he smirked, leaning a long arm on the edge of the bar, "B'sides, I'm the least qualified 'ere to judge." He grinned suddenly at the bright little umbrella Meghan placed in his drink, and, plucking it out, stuck it into the band of his hat. "How do I look?" he snorted, glancing quickly at Meghan, Max, and the mutt sitting beside him.
Lupin
Lupin
Admin

https://lupinzpack.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MeghanNeko Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:52 pm

Meghan giggled as Lupin stuck the umbrella in his hat. "Awe you look cute!" Is this happening? Am I starting to like Lupin? she wondered as she gound herself watching Lupe intently. Blushing intentsely, she pushed up her glasses and took another sip of her margarita.
MeghanNeko
MeghanNeko

Location : *Is wolf chasing that fluffy pink unicorn that apparently likes to dance on rainbows*

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittea Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:17 am

"Well aren't you two adorable." Olive remarked with a smirk as she filled up a tea pot with water and a few tea bags and placed the pot on a tray. "Would you be a dear Meg and take this over to the corner booth?" She asked as she handed the tray to Meghan.
Kittea
Kittea

Back to top Go down

Post by MeghanNeko Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:23 pm

Swearing at herself silently, Meghan nidded and said "Sure." Before she left, she asked Treacy, "How's the drink? Taste alright?" Walking to the corner booth she set down the tray. "Here you go Yas."
MeghanNeko
MeghanNeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittea Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:43 pm

Yas had picked up a newspaper and was reading the police blotter section when Meghan came by. "Thanks." She stated, acknowledging the arrival of her tea. "Kitchen is slower than usual today." She added, glancing at her watch.
Kittea
Kittea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupin Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:42 pm

Lupin bit back a reply and instead shot a venomous glare in Olives direction. Adjusting the umbrella in his hat proudly, he hauled himself to his feet while downing his margarita, set the empty wine glass down heavily on the bar behind him, and pulled a cigarette from his pocket. "Goin' for a smoke break," he nodded to Olive, "don' miss me too much sweet'eart."
Lupin
Lupin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MeghanNeko Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:44 am

Meghan found herself wanting a cigarette and mumbled, "I'm gonna go too. Be right back." Following Lupn outside, the yellow eyes flowed over their tears before ahe even grabbed her cigarettes.

(Short sorry. Just woke up)
MeghanNeko
MeghanNeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupin Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:17 pm

"Didn't know ya smoked too," Lupin said over his shoulder as Meghan followed him outside, "guess I should pay more attention." Lupin threw open the back door of the lounge with a loud bang, and stepped outside, holding the door open for Meghan to step through. It was still raining, and Lupin pushed through brim of his hat down with one hand, fumbling in his pocket for his lighter with the other. Finding it, he struggled to light the cigarette clenched between his heavily stained teeth, before passing it to Meghan. He stopped short when he saw her however, she was crying?
"Aw crap," Lupin muttered, pulling his hand back slightly and shifting his feet. "Whats'a matter? Don' like rain?" He tried to laugh, but his smile faltered and he wrapped his long arms around himself awkwardly. "Hey if Yas said somethin' to ya, don' mind 'er. She's 'n ass'ole, but she doesn' mean it." Lupin fell silent and chewed the end of his cigarette nervously, waiting for Meghan to say something.
Lupin
Lupin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Treacy Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:44 pm

Treacy found his attention on the words flowing between those around him falter and he zoned out, his light blue gaze fixed on the color of the wall in front of him. When he came back to himself, he noticed that Lupin and Meghan had gone, and his margarita was sitting in front of him. Confused as to what had happened and why he had just lost time like that, he decided not to mention it to anyone, even though he knew his silence and bewilderment was probably obvious. Instead, he wrapped his hand around the drink and took a sip, enjoying it's fruity flavor.

ooc: sorry for replying to everything late lmao

Treacy
Treacy

Back to top Go down

Post by MeghanNeko Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:52 am

Meghan looked up at Lupin, her eyes still letting tears flow. "Yeah, just when she said that we were cute it made me realize something..." Not sire if she should say it, she looked away as she grabbed her cigarettes out of her back pocket and put one in her mouth. Lighting it, she looked back up at Lupin and wiped her pale yellow eyes.

(Ooc: hehe)
MeghanNeko
MeghanNeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupin Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:46 pm

[Welcome back lol we though u died or something]

Lupin opened his mouth to say something, and then snapped it shut when he realized what Meghan was getting at. "Oh. . . " he whispered. Scratching the back of his neck uncomfortably, he shifted position so he was standing straight up, trying to appear as tall and authoritative as possible. His tired golden-yellow eyes met Meghans pale ones as he spoke cautiously. "Listen kid," all trace of lightheartedness gone from his voice. "I understand how ya feelin' but to be honest. . ." he paused, ". . . you can do better. Don' waste your time chasin' people who aren't worth it." With a gentle sigh, he put a hand on Meghan shoulder, before pulling away and tossing his half finished cigarette. He hoped it was the right thing to say, Meghan seemed sensitive and he didn't want to upset her more, but he also didn't want to lead her on.
Opening the back door of the lounge, he turned back to Meghan and stuck the umbrella from his hat into her black and silver fur.
"You need this more'n' I do," he flashed her a sad smile."Don' be upset ok. An' don' take too long out 'ere, or Yas might arrest ya." And with that he headed back inside.
Lupin
Lupin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MeghanNeko Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:30 pm

Meghan nodded and said "Yeah I get it. Thanks for tje umbrella Lupe." Tossing her cigarette as well, she headed back inside and took her place at the bar. Looking at Treacy, she said, "How's the drink? Sweet enough?"
MeghanNeko
MeghanNeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Treacy Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:01 pm

Sipping his drink contently and savoring its fruity flavor, his attention only wavered from it when the sound of a door opening made him glance its way. In came Lupin and Meghan, the she-wolf returning to her position behind the bar. He replied to her question with a happy smile, "Fruity, but I know something that could make it even sweeter..." The mutt leaned his head on his hand, his light blue gaze resting on her figure. "I think it's big enough for two." Treacy offered her a toothy grin and a wink.

Treacy
Treacy

Back to top Go down

Post by MeghanNeko Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:09 pm

Blushing, Meghan whipped out a straw from behind tje bar anf winked back. "Sure, if you want." Leaning against the bar, she adjusted the white glasses on her face and winked.

(Ooc: short sorry. Ahaha I referenced her avvie...)
MeghanNeko
MeghanNeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupin Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:28 pm

Lupin looked towards the bar as he headed to the stage of the lounge. He was glad to see Meghan looking better, sharing a drink with the patron from before. He paused before climbing back up on stage, seeing Yas pressed into the corner booth, away from everyone else. Against his better judgement, he shuffled over, and planted both paws heavily on the edge of Yas' table. "Stop bein' so goddam antisocial," he snorted, feeling irritable after the half-finished cigarette."What? Ya think you're better'n' everybody else 'ere?"
Lupin
Lupin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittea Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:52 pm

Yas looked up from her paper at Lupin, "I'm catching up on the news. If you want me to be social, sit your ass down and have a drink." She went back to her paper, after taking a sip of her tea.
Kittea
Kittea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupin Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:07 pm

Taken aback by the better-than-expected reply, Lupin sat down quickly at Yas' booth and looked around for one of the waiters. While he searched, he shot a quick glance at Yas, buried in her paper. "Saw you was givin' Oli a hard time. Long day?" he ventured, biting at the inside of his cheek.  
Lupin
Lupin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittea Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:48 pm

"Long as any." Yas replied. She took another sip of her tea, "People need to learn that running isn't going to end well. Had to tackle a whippet to the ground after she bolted. Then she had the bright idea to start throwing fists. Long story short, a misdemeanor possession is now evading arrest and assaulting an officer. It just had to be my patrol day today, and now I have to testify next week." Looking into her cup she noticed it was empty and poured more of the teapot's contents into it.
Kittea
Kittea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupin Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:09 am

"Oh." Lupin stared blankly, still chewing the inside of his cheek. "Well that. . .  sucks." He looked around again for a waiter, before continuing, "I mean t'be fair, I'd prolly do th' same thing n' run," he grinned nervously, "you can be pretty scary."
Lupin
Lupin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittea Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:27 am

Yas huffed in disapproval. "Doubt you have the coordination to run."

Olive approached the table. "Yas, the kitchen is out of corned beef. Do you want something else instead?"

Yas replied, "No, tea is fine. Lupin seems to want something though."

Olive looked at Lupin, "What do you want now." she more stated, than asked.
Kittea
Kittea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupin Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:43 am

"I can run pretty damn well, thanks." Lupin snapped, glaring through tired, narrowed eyes. He turned his attention to Olive as she came over to the table. "What 'bout corn bread? We got any'ya that?" He sighed, leaning his head on his arms. He was suddenly feeling exhausted. "Or just'a 'nother whisky, this time in'a proper glass if ya can," he added the last part through clenched teeth, glancing sideways at the bright-haired otter.
Lupin
Lupin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittea Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:53 am

"Fine" Olive replied, turning away. As she reached the counter she saw the glasses had been restocked so she grabbed one and filled it with the special bottom shelf whiskey. Placing the glass on a tray she went into the kitchen to grab a corn muffin and place it on the tray as well.

"Meghan, would you mind taking this over to the corner table. It's for Lanky Legs."
Kittea
Kittea

Back to top Go down

Post by MeghanNeko Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:12 am

Meghhan looked up at Olive and nodded. "Sure, I can do that." Walking over to Lupin, she set the drink down and said, "Here you go Lupe. Olive told me to give you this." Walking away, she went back to Treacy and sat next to him this time.

(Short sorry but it's like 1:15 in the morning lmao)
MeghanNeko
MeghanNeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next