Lupus & Familiaris Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L&F Site Rules 1.0

Go down

L&F Site Rules 1.0 Empty L&F Site Rules 1.0

Post by Lupin Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:42 pm

I'm pretty easy going when it comes to the rules here. I won't get on you for going off topic or anything like that (to an extent). However theres a few things I feel are important to note:

- Some 18+ discussion is allowed, however, I ask that there be a reason for it. Please don't just start swearing because you can, or posting graphic descriptions of sex, violence, drug use etc. . . Please do not post your NSFW images/media on here, no one wants to see it.

- Do not post SPAM. My definition of SPAM falls into the same idea as WQ's, so if its considered SPAM there, its considered SPAM here. The only exception to that is the 3 words/ post thing, and while I'd like you to have as many words as possible/post, I will not make a big deal out of only having one or two.

- No bullying, singling out users, excluding, etc of any kind. This will not be tolerated.

- Do not start drama outside of RPs. Like honestly guys, this is a website for a fake music lounge populated by imaginary animals. Its not worth any discourse.
----> This also includes political discussions etc. Keep your political opinions to yourself, I don't want to see it anywhere on here.

- Be respectful. Of myself and the other mods, of the other users, and just of the site in general. I appreciate.

Thats about it.
Cheers guys~
Lupin
Lupin
Admin

https://lupinzpack.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum